About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Open up or open not...

Lexi has decided it's time she sees the world around her.  She started to peek out yesterday and today they were full blown open...  Bella has decided it is not her time yet.  But, it marvels me to think that Lexi had such a bleak prognosis that first night. I can't believe that I had started to prepare myself for the worst with her!  She fought to prove me wrong and I soooo love her for that...



Bella is doing great, just taking her sweet time. They are both nursing and sleeping and now moving a whole lot more in the pool area...  Life is good...

1 comment:

Chaunalee said...

AWW! I love it when puppies open thier eyes! They are SO cute! :)