About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update on Daisy's pups...

Quick post just to let everyone know that Blue Girl (until I come up with a better name???) is doing really well.  No need for supplementing--she is doing all the work herself by nursing from Mom...  Both puppies have each gained .8 of an ounce since their birth.  Am really happy with what I thought was going to be a bleak week.  Life always has a way of throwing you a nice surprise when you least expect it...   :)

No comments: