About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks to Michelle(Fifi's owner) & her co-workers we now have a name!

Ya, thanks to the list of names Michelle (Fifi's owner in Long Island, NY) and her co-workers have come up with---I can now put a name to both of Daisy's girls...! 

Okay, so here it goes--first born and Daisy look alike is going to be Bella and the last born, which is an ashy blue, will be Lexi--I took one look at her and it just made sense--she is a LEXI! Thanks to all at AquaAmerica!

No comments: