About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Diego, last one to go--found a home...

Forgot to mention, that Diego our sweet little Peachy (really apricot in color) King has found a home and will be the first one to leave tomorrow...  So sad to start seeing them go.  It never gets any easier.  But he will be spoiled rotten by his new family, which includes older children and an occasional chi visitor which they babysit from time to time... 

His new home is local in Celebration, FL, yup the happy Disney Community... 

No comments: