About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nini's Minnie Me-if we have ever had one!

The pups are all doing great--getting around and around---and into everything!  But, they are a bundle of love and joy and you just can't help but smile when they come running your way...  :)


Just wanted to share our "Minnie Me" of Nini which is, of course, Lobo...  I actually think his facial markings make him more beautiful than Nini.  But, don't get me wrong--Nini is my "Queen."

Daisy is chugging along--not so receptive to food, which makes feeding time kind of stressful. I want her to eat well and nourish those little ones in there! But, I do continuosly feed her in small amounts throughout the day...



No comments: