About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bad at posting lately...

Sorry for lack of posts.  It has been a hard week between my children who are sick, getting the puppies that were leaving ready for their departures (Diego, Maya & Blanca) and just plain life here around the house, which is in shambles due to our working on it to get it ready for sale....  Yadda yadda, yaddi yaddi..

Maya left for Gasport, NY (flying into Buffalo) yesterday morning.  I had to be at the airport with her at 7am; her flight left at 8:10am.  And as always, I was running late...  I am not a morning person--never have been--blahhh to mornings...  Yeah, imagine me with little newborns human or not--it's a scary thought...

Anyway, she arrived fine but took forever to come out of the belly of the plane because luggage was backed up.  So, here I was on this end, biting my fingernails (figuratively) waiting to hear from Brittney...  Felt like forever.  But, when I did get the call I was like, "Ahhhhhh."  And the topping to that conversation was Maya crying her head off once she heard my voice through the phone!  I was put on speaker and it was unbearable.  No one could talk or hear each other because of her whining and yelping.  It MELTED MY HEART and like the goober I am--I immediately started to sob (trying to hide it as best I could) and had to hang up with Brittney. It was so sad for Maya and I, yet such a spectacular feeling to experience because I knew what I meant to that little one by her reaction...  Ok, no more cheezy weezy stories...

Blanca will be leaving us on Sun-and that will be another hard one... She is a little beautie with the most spectacular green eyes and playful soul...  I think she will bring so much joyful youth to her new family--which recently lost one of their 18 yr old chis...  And she will certainly be cultured and trained in the classical music genre, being that her owners are both musicians for the Orlando Philharmonic...  Love it... 
 Loving my little ones and loving life at the moment!

No comments: