About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Home after Spring Breaking...

We took a little family trip to South Florida, Miami Beach to be exact...  Needed it so badly.  Sorry for the lack of updates, but that is the reason why.  The babies are doing great--funny how they change in just 3 nights of not being with them constantly...  They are growing their legs--meaning walking around a lot more.  Lexi's coloration is still awesome and getting a bit on the lighter side--she still has a lot of the ashy blue in her coat, though.  Bella is a teeny little princess that is just so "china doll" perfect...  Both are different, yet so beautiful in their individual ways... 

The only pics I could get of them this morning was when they were snoozing.  So beautiful to watch them rest so peacefully--if only humans could attain that level of instant rest, such as they do...  I certainly can't--if a mosquito buzzes--I am up and erect in bed wondering where that noise came from--very annoying...

Here are the Sleeping Beauties...




No comments: