About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bella & Lexi growing and getting to that 2 week mark!


Bella is weighing in at 8.7 oz. while Lexi, her chunkier counterpart is weighing in at 10.5 oz.  They are both so luscious to watch... Both beautiful in their different ways.  Lexi's coloration is the most amazing and unusual, I think we have ever had here at ChihuahuaCrazy!...   I already know I will be struggling much about deciding what to do with her...  Bella is so perfect in her own way--looks so much like mommy.  They both have great heads and square muzzles--which I love...  Their eyes will begin to peep open soon!

No comments: