About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Holidays are over-back to reality...




So, is everybody feeling it?  Christmas is over--and all that is good about it, laughing with family while doing nothing, snuggling with dogs on your bed or couch aimlessly, lots of food, snuggling at home with hot chocolate, loafing around with really no aim in the day except to eat and then eat some more...

Baaaahhhh, yup it's done...  Taking down the tree (blah!), putting away exterior lights (ehhhh), finding spots for all the Christmas gifts in all ready packed closets! (ughhhh) Returning stuff that is not what we quite need or want--yuck...

Don't mean to bring anyone down--just wish it could last longer, that's all.... 


So, here we are just waiting for something to happen with Nini-when she is ready which could mean as soon as 6 days from today... 


Daisy, it seems is in full blown heat!!!!  Chico and she are doing the dance.  Although, I think it will not be those two who will get to mate--so far, I am watching them like a hawk and will not let anything happen...  Chico, although looking better as far as weight goes, is structurally not right for Daisy...  I have a couple of options in that arena.  We'll see...

Hope everyone transitions well today--it's official!  We are off and running with 2010...

No comments: