About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Vida is home from the vet...


Vida is now home from her vet visit this morning.  She was given another enema, but nothing of much consistency came out; mostly just yellow watery stool.  Her stool was examined twice, under the microscope by Dr. Hill himself, to see if there were any signs of Coccidia--none that he could find.  But, she will be put on Albon until Monday, just as a precautionary measure.  She wiggled, squirmed and walked the length of the cage she was in.  The surgery room was filled with her non-stop whiny squeaking.  She had everyone on their toes...  Yeah Vida!!!


But, as Dr. Hill says, it could go either way.  He has seen worse cases pull through.  Yet, he has seen more encouraging cases not make it. So, we are still up in the air--which is torturous... 

She has nursed since getting home--encouraging for me...  Her color seems a bit better--also encouraging...  But, she is still in the hands of the higher power.  And I am no clairevoyant...


Again, shoot your good thoughts her way...  Thanks to all...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, little Vida. Please pull through!