About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vida makes it to 8 days of age...



This is Vida--she is officially 8 days old today and fits in the palm of my hand.  Her weight is now 4.6 oz, while all her siblings have doubled in size, if not are very close to doubling.... My dogs have always produced the bigger chunkier puppies--this is a new experience for me.  Have to say--it's a scary one!  I am not convinced that these little puppies are all that easy to produce...  It's really hard work,  not to mention taxing on the mind and emotions... 

She is addictive--I have to kiss her, hold her and watch over her wayyyyyyy too much.... !!!  I think she is exquisite...  Perfection.  I want as many people out there to see her and keep her in their thoughts--only good thoughts for her!!!  She needs all of the positive energy she can get.  All I ask is that you take a few seconds to hold Vida in your thoughts and think only good things for her to come!  Thanks! 

3 comments:

Draco and his Mom said...

What a precious tiny girl she is. You never know though, she may have a growth spurt and outsize her litter mates. Sending positive thoughts and light from Colorado.

Heather said...

Continuing to keep that precious girl in my thoughts... She looks gorgeous & healthy in the pics - I hope she starts putting on some good weight! Keep up the good work!!

Chaunalee said...

She is beautiful!