About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

NIni looking like a beached whale...

So, Nini is still doing well and holding on...  I thought she would blow by now--but, her appetite is good and her belly is still high.  As soon as she stops eating and starts the panting, we'll know the moment is approaching. 


Boogie likes to keep her company and lick her eyes and ears--which Nini loves. 

Pancho left us today for his new home with Melissa and Chad in Port Orange, where Melissa will be starting Chiropractic School.  He will be spoiled!  She arrived with his crate, couture jacket, leash & collar and comfy harness...  Am elated he found such a great home...  They promise to update ChihuahuaCrazy soon!

No comments: