About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vida has left this earth for a better one...

January 26, 2010, 4:16pm, exact time of Vida's passing.  The Chi GODS have called her into duty, it seems... 

This is the Eulogy I wrote for her on the first night she almost passed, just a couple of days ago...  It may not be the best--but, it was from the heart...






EULOGY FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL TINY VIDA-Who Taught Me What it is to LIVE...
As cruel as I think Vida's lesson/existence was to me, I am ashamed that I even felt her existence was difficult for me...  I realize that is a very shallow and selfish emotion to be feeling. She was the one suffering not, me.  I, now, see it all in a different light:
Vida was given to me by this infinite and omnipotent Universe for many reasons-all of which I may not be enlightened enough to know in this life... But, she has been a 4.5 oz, for most of her 14 days of life, inspiration.  Despite what was probably ailing and cheating her of a full long life on this earth, she is COURAGE.
In her small shiny face, I saw determination an a fierce spirit for life. She was a WARRIOR!
She barely complained a day and did the best with what she was delt, moving that little body all the way the circumference of the pool to get to where she needed to go... She was DETERMINATION.
So many more infinite insights will come of Vida's role in my life, I am sure, as the days and years pass. She is DIGNITY in every sense of the word with all of it's glory...
Forward and onward...
I am consoled by a beautiful picture in my mind of BB receiving you with a huge lick on the face as you arrived to the afterlife in Chi Heaven...
R.I.P.
Vida Linda
January 12, 2010 - January 26, 2010


5 comments:

Chaunalee said...

I am so sorry! Hugs

staff at famous chihuahua said...

Our deepest sympathies to you on the death of your sweet vida.

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

I am so very sorry, I had hoped to come on here this morning to more good news. She did put up a brave and courageous fight and at least you were blessed to have known her during her short life.

RIP sweet little angel.

Draco and his Mom said...

I have tears, I am so sorry for your loss...I was holding hope that just maybe....

Dustin said...

Awww! RIP little Vida!