About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mimi--Now Isis, is finally with her new owner!



Mimi was taken to the airport early this morning at 5am, EST.  She flew via Continental, which I think is by far the best when a pet is flying on it's own...  The flight was headed from MCO(Orlando Int. Airport) to MFE (Mc Allen Texas Airport).  But, it had a stopover in Houston, Texas on it's way.  We'll, I tracked it online - great thing for us empty nesters! - and it was delayed a whole hour in Houston due to maintenance...  Poor thing--I want them to just go and get to their destination as fast as possible--the sugar (hypoglycemia) issue scares me...  But, upon arrival and after doing her necessities, Jose Luis, her new owner called to let me know she had arrived fine and was already eating... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, was all I felt...


He is on his way back to Monterrey, Mexico with her, as I write.  He LOVED her and gave me a million thanks...  He could not believe how small she is and was feeling awkward just holding her... Her face, he says, "Screams love me, hold me, take care of me..."  I think the same... 

It's all worth it, in the end...

She will always hold a special place in my heart...


The pics shown are of her last night with us on 12/29/09...

No comments: