About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to not doing well...


The night she cheated death...



Vida had an OK night-no real issues.  She slept well and I supplemented, with a syringe, as usual.  At around 11:30 am, this morning she started to struggle for breath, again.  Her color changed to a deep purple, again. And, it seems, we are back in the same situation as a couple of nights ago.  But, this is our special little "Vida" we are talking about--she may surprise us again...

I ended up finding the pictures I misplaced from yesterday.  Some are of Vida on the night she took the turn for the worse--and what I thought would be her last living photographs.  And, some are of our playdate with Skyla (Moo Moo) yesterday. 

I want to take this opportunity to THANK ALL who have left me positive comments and thoughts in reference to Vida's struggle.  You have given me strength at very critical points in this struggle.  You have all been so gracious and encouraging... I can't thank you all enough--the chi world is like no other! 



Skyla and Lucy--mirror images to me...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh, Ana... ((((HUGS))))

I really hope that Vida can pull through this.

Skyla really does look a lot like Lucy... she's growing up to be such a pretty girl. We should have a chi playdate sometime... I'm sure Tucker would love to see his family!