About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playdate with Skyla (our Moo Moo)...


Skyla sniffing around in our yard

Yesterday, Feb. 15th, we had a wonderful visit from Skyla, our Moo Moo born out of Lucy X Chico, 10/16/09.  She has been coming to play with us quite often and we love to see her!  April, her owner, says that she immediately knew where she was at before driving into the driveway...  She began to wag her tail and whine!  So funny how they remember and sense things.  These little dogs are as sharp as a pistol;  don't think twice about that!
Skyla and Boogie smelling something doggy yummy...
In fact, let me quickly tell you a story about my very first litter.  I sold a pair of chihuahuas to one great couple who lives two houses down from my mother, in our neighborhood.  They are called Jack and Jill; Jill is Baby Girl's female and Jack is Nini's boy.  Yet, they ended up together.  Well, their house happens to fall on a path that we take when we go for long walks as a family.  Usually my daughters and I are chatting away as we take our walks.  As we start to approach Jack and Jill's house, they hear my voice and begin to call out for me.  It is not a bark, but a beckoning call or whine that alerts you (they know you are near).  It is the cutest sound...  I adore it.  As soon as they start their call, Sandy, their owner, lets them out into the yard which faces the path and they immediately rush up to me crying for me to carry them.  They were born March 22 & 26th of 2006.  Yet they have not forgotten.


Look at her dark blue spots--same color as mom...
I would love to have a get together/barbecue here at our house before we officially sell it with all of our previous chis and their owners.  After all, these are dogs that bind us all no matter what cultures we come from... It would be the perfect "Adios, Adieu, Ciao, Sayonara, Au Revoir, Adeus" for this wonderful home of ours...

No comments: