About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New horizons for Nini's litter today...

Nini's litter is now getting to explore the vastness of the house...  It's not an easy thing to do--ya know poo & pee patrol can get tiring.  But, they have a spot with newspaper held down by two small bricks (so they don't grab the paper and pull/play with it).  They also have their water, food and comforter all in the same area.  So, they can venture out and explore further if they desire (yet always have that safe spot to run back to).  This helps to create confidence and independence from MOM, which needs a break at this point!  All in all, it just good for them.  They see and hear us all the time and learn that life is just can be hectic, quiet, calm or crazy--all the compenents of everyday life at the Gonzalez Zoo. 

I try to do what I feel is best for them. It isn't always easy for me--we are, afterall, a BIG family (4 human kids, my husband, mother and her dogs).  Lots of cleaning up is put forth throughout the day which can get exhausting and quite boring...  Who lives to clean--don't know too many people that do???  But, in the end, I want to do what is best for my pups and hope for the best when they do go to their new homes...

No comments: