About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maya will not stay with us...

So, after much ado about keeping Maya, we have decided to let her go to a wonderful family in Gasport, NY (near Buffalo).  She'll have to grow in a thick winter coat to be able to handle the snow! 

We are in the process of selling our home and need to have as few dogs as possible for future showings--ugh... The decision was difficult--she is such a little looker and so sweet to handle. She just lays in whatever position you put her in until her eyes start to shut from sleep...  Real cute...

She will fly out to NY nearing her nine week b-day, if all goes well.  It will be hard to see her go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww we just love her alot and we will make sure she has a coat and slippers for the winter. She will be SPOILED ROTTON!!!! Thanks Again
Brittney

Chaunalee said...

I love your puppies! They are SO cute!