About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boogie will prove whether he's Da Boogie Man in May

Boogie, thanks to Charlotte, has his first shot at mating with another chi, hopefully, in May.  It will be his "Stud Debut."  I can't wait--first, to see if he will be able to get the job done and secondly, if he does get it done, what the outcome will be???  His future girlfriend is a Chocolate Merle who is also very small, her name is Fiona.  Pepsi from http://www.thetinychi.com/ was the first in line for Fiona, but is larger than Fiona. So, Charlotte referred Boogie. Let's hope it all goes as planned...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Go Boogie!! That is one pretty lady btw. :o)