About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

TImes are tough...




It seems that most of America is being hit with this slumped economy.  I don't think there is a soul out there who is not suffering because of it...  Plenty of breeders that I know, and some that I keep track of because of the quality of their dogs,  are not able to sell their beautiful puppies... 

And now, with Pancho and Moo Moo falling through-- I am wondering if they will find a new home anytime soon?  The woman who had put them on hold, had to forfeit her deposit due to a family member becoming ill (and what looks to be like a long recovery). 

Well all I can do is hope.  Heck, my family has been so affected--I can't even bear to talk about it...  It's humbling and extremely humiliating to go come down in scale from a quality of life that you are not only used to, but spoiled by... 

Re-invention is the word for much of middle America-doesn't matter where in the middle you are...  But, the older you get, the harder it becomes to re-invent yourself or your profession...


I have no desire to lose my animals--I think it would empty my soul, if that were to happen...  And I mean my both my dogs and horses... I can't see my life without them in it...  Don't want to... But, as I look around--it is happening to many...  So it leaves a big ? as to what the future will hold...


On a happier note, I am soooo enjoying this litter.  The joy I get from just being near them and watching them be rambuncious pups is priceless...  I swear it is a healing experience to be around these dogs...  I think it is one of the biggest things in my life that keeps me healthy!  Each and everyone has such a unique personality--it makes you appreciate all of the universe's creatures...  They are "Pure Life" or  as we say in Spanish, "Pura Vida..."  

No comments: