About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays for all !

Happy Holidays to all !  Hope that the New Year brings us Wealth(whatever that means to each of you) and Health...
Sorry for the lack of updates/blogs--I have been fighting with this damn laptop--it doesn't seem to like me much these days... 

But, I finally won and am happy to report we are all well here at ChihuahuaCrazy...  Crazy as ever this holiday season.  Getting the house ready for sale,     =(   
Sad time for us, in that respect.  Love this home we've had the privelege to live in--it has brought us many good things...  Many, many puppies have been born here--can't be sad about that!  And now, we will see the last of the ones to be born here soon...


Above, I have an updated picture for Apollo (born Bingo here).  He is a beauty !  Lucy and Chico do not cease to amaze me in that arena... 

Mimi will be leaving us on Wednesday--and my heart will sink to the floor upon our final goodbye...  I am totally in love with her--but, her new home will be spectacular and she will be spoiled rotten.  Something I want for all my chis...




Nini is about to pop !  Pray she can hold on--because I have never seen her this LARGE at this point in the game!  All I want is a healthy delivery for her and her pups-no surprises, please... 

Moo Moo is still waiting for her SPECIAL home...  She deserves a lot of love--lots of spunk in that Moo!


Our horses are doing well.  I am so blessed to have this life that I do.  I hope all you feel the same...

No comments: