About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Off they go...



So, the time is approaching soon...  =(     It is all bittersweet for me--every single time...  The puppies will be leaving us soon.  First, Fifi, which found a great family to live with in Long Island, NY, this Friday.  In fact, she is going to be picked up personally at the airport here in Orlando and will fly in cabin--oooh la la...  Then, Chulo will follow on Sunday, he will stay local in Davenport...  Mimi will be next on the 30th--ayyyy Chihuahua--she is going to Monterrey, Mexico. 


Pancho will leave on the 9th of Jan--going to a local couple who will spoil him rotten !  And all that is left is for us to find Moo Moo that special home...Couldn't be happier about their new owners and the lives they will be living.  I know that in the end--I will someday be reunited with them all!!!  I have faith in that--can you picture it???!!! 
CHIHUAHUA HEAVEN FOR ME...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, I've so enjoyed watching these pups grow & I hope to see them on the puppy update page of your website in the future! I wish them all a safe trip to their new homes!

Jessie said...

I can't believe how quickly these last 8 weeks have gone by!

I've loved watching this litter grow up... all 5 are so gorgeous and are going to be loved greatly in their new homes.