About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lucy and morning sickness


Lucy has not been herself this pregnancy--which has me worried. Knowing how fragile life can be-I am not feeling so good about this. I spend many hours out of the day just trying to figure out what I can feed her... She is not eating wet food and wanting to eat only certain treats--which she cannot live off until she gives birth! Dog food is kinda out of the question for her now--so, what do I do? It's nerve wracking!

I had to give her Nausea Relief syrup this morning, as she was vomitting bile. Let's see if it works. She has eaten 3 Milk Bone small dog treats so far, not much more. We'll see how the day progresses...

No comments: