About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ready to pop...


Yup, still here waiting---no real signs of anything yet. Good news really. Lucy is trudging along--not wanting to go very far. Getting up on the bed requires that I, or someone, put her up on it. She has been eating--TG! Puppies are kicking like little Ninjas. She sits and looks down at her belly and freaks when one kicks too hard sometimes... Funny to see her react like that. She may make it to the 20... Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Draco and his Mom said...

Bless her little heart...I hope her times comes quickly without problems.