About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All is good...


Everything is going well with Lucy and Chico's puppies. They are now beginning to peek--hopefully we'll have some pretty eyes to look at soon... Funny how time flies...

Nini seemed to be coming into heat--but, nothing is happening yet.???? We'll see. Love the excitement of waiting to see what colors she gives us...

Funny thing happened lately. Two young couples, past customers of ChihuahuaCrazy, Tucker's mom & dad and Chili's mom & dad bumped into eachother, with each respective dog, at a dog park in Winter Park. They recognized each other's dogs from the website and introduced themselves. Both couples let me know about the encounter. Small world. =)


No comments: