About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lucy at the vet again.... =(

I have no desire to write much this morning--Lucy is at the vet again for a recheck... =( This still do not know what kind of infection she has--the blood work was inconclusive! My stomach acids are churning like you would not believe!!!! I have to maintain positive thoughts, focused on her, in my mind... Lucy will recover starting today and we will know what she has! My dogs are no different from my real children--it's all the same to me... If you are a parent and animal lover, then you know this to be true... Lucy, you will come home on the road to recovery today...

No comments: