About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chi babysitting anyone?

So, I have to go to a wedding in Miami this Sat. And, Charlotte my friend and accomplice in this crazy Chi world, is taking Daisy, Lulu & Bingo to make things easier on my mom which will take care of the girls and remaining dogs... Uhhhh, it's hard to plan out escapes with 6 chihuahuas! So, for those of you out there addicted like me--make sure you have a great support system in place to care for your dogs when you vacation--it's a must.

Lucy is still not 100% =( She has two days left on the antibiotics. We'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana sounds like your busy. Hope you hsve a great time in Miami this weekend.