About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Chi Mommas are the bomb...

I need to be a chihuahua momma in my next life! Life is in the moment--no worries about the past or future. When weaning there is no feeling of "Oh, how could I do this to them?" They simply decide the time and place and their puppies know mom is serious... That growl and nip means, "No more milk." Puppies learn quickly and the whining passes quickly, much to the ignorant glare of mom who is only a couple feet away from the nest...

There are no regrets, no extra worrying, no second guessing--if only it was that easy in the human world--and I hate to say this about my own gender--but primarily in the world that we woman make so wonderful and hateful at the same time... Not to say that if we had more help and understanding from our male partners that this world would most definitely be a happier place!!!! But, yes the lesser of the mammals, female mammals have got it together...

No comments: