About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodbyes...




Well tomorrow is departure day for Smokey and Misty.... =( As much as I love doing this--I still hate when they GO ! It always feels like a little part of me is leaving too. But the upside is hearing from clients who have bought my pups and knowing that they are totally in love with their dogs and the dogs they already had are too...

Smokey and Misty will be "Tucker" & "Zena" and we are looking forward to their future updates and pix. Lucy and the rest of our gang will surely miss them too... Again, they may leave our home but they never leave our hearts...

No comments: