About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life goes on...


I haven't had the heart to get back on and blog since all that has happened... But, life seems to be getting back to normal. The pain has subsided--but, just this past Saturday as I was cleaning the back porch of all the little presents my little ones have left since the horses moved into their yard--it all hit me again. I started to relive all that happened with BB and get down on myself for not figuring out what was happening sooner...

That has been the hardest for me--wishing I had more foresight. But, I guess I need to take solace in the fact that lessons in life are just that--learning opportunities to avoid future repeats... I am very much a perfectionist and this concept can be hard for me, at times...

Yet, when I see what a good job Canela has done with the Boys, it awes and amazes me---that things happened as they did and that Canela was able to provide for BB's boys in their time of need. And that Karen was able to get rest in her angst--the sleepless nights of bottle feeding would have added more stress to her strained mind...

So, life continues it's cycle of adding and taking from this world... Thank goodness, and I firmly believe this, that like energy, there is no beginning and no end--we will all meet again...

No comments: