About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun times begin...


So, now they are walking and eating real puppy food... Which means, their poops and pees are getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Which means more cleaning and washing of bedding!

But, hey, it's fun to watch them get around and bite down on each other--trying to wrestle an ear or foot... Now when they here me say, "Where are the babies?" they turn to find my face and run toward me; too precious...

Chico Jr, Karen's boy, is sooo flipping cute--such a little model of Daddy. He looks to have light eyes... If he ends up with light eyes--he will be such a latin lover--watch out chi chis!!!

No comments: