About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Babies have gone


Well, the day arrived. Boom Boom Jr, as I like to call him, and Kirby (as K's son has named him) have gone to their true home. They will be 7 weeks this coming Sat and should do just fine. They are eating wet food well and beginning to eat the dry too. Canela's little boy, which I think will be called Romeo, is missing his brothers dearly. It pains me to see him this way. He stands in the baby pool and looks around. Then, he begins to whimper. So, we pick him up and he gets to walk around or be on the bed, where we took our afternoon nap, with us.

Hopefully, real soon they will be back to play or we will go there to play... Can't wait...

No comments: