About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Growing up quickly...

The puppies (Lucy X Boogies 6.18.10 litter) have graduated to another part of the house--the family room where all things human and canine converge...  They are wanting to play and move about a bit more.  Also, the other dogs are anxious to get to know them.  Today, they are officially 5 weeks of age!  Man, where has time gone???


Lily has now passed down the post of "Queen of the litter" to Pebbles who wants to dominate all things living around her!  She will play at any hour of the day or night, if she must, by herself with inanimate objects (which are not her favorite).  She is incredibly playful and active and wears out her siblings to no end...  Lily has become the one that everyone else picks on--because she is so laid back and passive, at this point.  Snoopy is still speaking up a storm whenever he wants milk or the comfort of his silblings, if they wander too far and out of sight.  And, Scooby is a pretty laid back little dude with the sweetest expression--makes you want to eat him alive!

We are now on Puppyfind and trying to find a home for Lily and Snoopy.  I feel I may not be doing this much longer--as much as I love it.  But, our lives are moving in a forward direction where breeding is not likely to fit into--sad, but it is our reality for now...  So, full time work is something that will soon be in my future--eventhough I really feel being a mom to four and breeding is already a full time job !  But, being Realtors, has been a downfall for us and reinvention is necessary at this point.  This economy has killed our industry and our livelyhood.  I can barely actively think about for more than 5 minutes, unless I want to seriously fall into a deep depression...

Yet, I consider myself very lucky to have these dogs and pups in my life and that of our family's.  They have given us so much--I cannot express how much I owe these little gifts of mine!!!  If it wasn't for them, my sky would most certainly have been black--and it is not--for the most part it has maintained it's shade of a beautiful baby blue... Forward and onward...

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Your pups are gorgeous! Please keep praying for ours, momma passed on due to complications from surgery on Sunday, and today we have 3 day old pups we are hand raising. First time i've ever done this, so thank goodness my vet has been super supportive and helpful!