About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

All are looking for trouble!

Only one able to keep his eyes open here is Snoopy--all are off to LaLa land...

Lucy and Boogie's puppies, at just a little over two weeks of age, have all opened their eyes.  It has been a couple of days since the first peeks and now they are visually detecting all that is around them -- like feet, ears, heads and tails...  Those are the toys of choice for now.  It's cute to see them going at one another, when they are awake--which is a minor percentage of the time!  But, the few little games of tag they play with one another are very entertaining...  I will try to video them later today and put it up for all to see...

No comments: