About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Down to the wire!

                                 Lotti says, "My sissy doesn't get the fact that I want to sleep!!!"


Ok, so it's Friday...  Monday the babies are due for their shots, their first DHPP and Corona.  They are scheduled to leave on Friday, the 14th of May.  I can't believe how time has just zoomed by!  It seems like just yesterday we were sitting here in the family room, with Daisy looking very uncomfortable in the puppy pool...  And then, pop!  The first one, our Bella, new name Lotti, was popping her head out!!!  Daisy was screaming her head off, sounding like a human woman!  And then, as I tried to assist her, she bit me out of sheer pain!  That was a new experience, to say the least...

And now, they are running around, following my every footstep.  Playing with Boogie, when they and only they, are in the mood--if not Boogie gets big Bear growls that scare us all!!!!   We are absolutely in love with this pair--but, soon they will part from our home.  They will be very loved, no doubt--their new mommy is counting the minutes...  They are still so tiny--we are new to this size of chi that Daisy has given us... 

It seems that Lotti, has surprised us and not turned into the longcoat that we thought she would be.  While, on the other hand, Khloe is sporting a really thick coat, which we think will beautiful in thickness and in color... They are so very different in appearance, but so special in their individual ways...  Lotti is the hard playing and tough little cookie, which fits in your palm, who will not take any crap from anyone...  Khloe, is the sweet eyed, plumper,  ever forgiving, melts your heart with her gaze chi chi...  It's so funny to watch this pair of sisters...

Lotti, trying hard to sleep...
It will be so interesting and awesome to see what they end up at in the future...  I will look forward to updating their status as the months pass... I know that they will always hold a special spot in my heart, for sure...
Khloe ready to play...
Please let me be... Lotti

1 comment:

Chaunalee said...

Awwww! They are so cute! :)