About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Monday, May 10, 2010

The day is nearly here. And then some more...

Khloe says, "I'm hungry, momma..."

This Friday!!!  Again, don't know where the time has gone !!!  My youngest one, Adriana, is feeling it already.  She has been asking me again and again whether they will be leaving today.  I keep reminding her it won't be until the end of the week....


Isn't that a face to love...



Before we know it, we'll have two new litters on our hands...  Lucy is due around the 16th of June and then, Nini is due around the 25th of June-so, it will be back to back litters...  Lots of pitter patting mid July, when they are up and running.  It will be exciting to see what we have...

No comments: