About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The girls have gone to their new home...

So, it has been a sad and exhausting weekend starting with the departure of Lotti & Khloe (our Bella and Lexi).  They have left a void in our home--but filled another in their new home.  We had the privelege of meeting their whole new family, minus the brother/sister canines they will live with.  We are overjoyed that they have gone to a beautiful and wonderful family that drove all the way from Panama City Beach, FL to our town of Winter Springs to pick them up...  It was a long drive here and then they had to head back home after picking them up---had to have been exhausting...

From this...
They could not believe how little Lotti (Bella) was and loved our little fluff ball Khloe (Lexi).  Loved the reaction on their faces when they first walked in--priceless...  That is what I love about what I do.  I will update them on the website and on the blog as soon as they get settled in and some pics are sent my way...  Lotti (Bella) left here weighing 1.6 lbs @ 8 wks & 2 days, Khloe (Lexi) was weighing 2.4 lbs--I swear half of that is fluff!!! haha  They are being loved and spoiled to death, as I type...

To this...

No comments: