About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Going as usual...

Nothing new or exciting to report on...  The girls, Bella and Lexi, are doing well, as is usual at this point.  They are now becoming very interested when Mom's wet food is in the pool...  They scramble over to it as fast as they can...  Daisy is not too convinced she should be sharing it, yet.  She growls a little at the fact that they have their noses in her food.  After all, she is ravenous at this point being that she is a small female and providing milk for two little girls who love to drink!  But, hey, that is motherhood for you.  Anyway, the girls had crisscrossed their heads this morning--which I love to see.  So, here are a few pics of crisscrossed heads...


too precious...

No comments: