About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Very sad day--Tweety passed away...


Eventhough Chica is not officially my dog--she was born here at ChihuahuaCrazy.com and will always remain one of mine, in my heart. I am devasted to say her smallest puppy, weighing in at 2 oz, just died last night---making it to just a week... He was the tiniest puppy I had ever witnessed being born. His lungs were most probably underdeveloped. He fought a good fight. Charlotte tried her best to do all that was possible for him to continue living. It was not meant to be. I will say, she was lucky to have had such a perfect little man, even if for just a few days.... I'm sure he'll be up there, tail wagging, when her time comes. I find a lot of peace in the thought of not only having my human loved ones up there waiting, but my four legged loved ones as well...


Good bye little man...

1 comment:

chi mum said...

Reading this makes me want to cry all over again.