About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

On to wet/dry food--no more boob!



Okay, so Lucy has had ENOUGH of the breastfeeding--can't blame her with five to feed...  She is now sleeping the nights and feeding them maybe once during the night...  At 5 weeks of age, they have their teeth now and could, if they wanted to, eat their Biljac Puppy food and the wet food...  But, you know the snuggling up against mom's warm boobies is much nicer... 

The stress for me during this phase is a bit hard to handle--I don't like to see them go hungry--but, nature is much wiser than I am .....

No comments: