About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Backyard fun again!




The horses have been moved from what used to be the dog yard.  With all the grass gone, due to our horsies eating it all, we are having it re-sodded this morning. Hadn't realized how big the area was until we measured it for the sod--5000 sq ft. square (can't see it all in the pic)!  Can't wait to get the doggies back into the yard for them to run around ChihuahuaCrazy like...  No more minnie dog run for them.  It's exercise they have been needing--especially Chico Boom Boom... 

No comments: