About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waiting for babies and babysitting

We will have a new companion chi, here at ChihuahuaCrazy, for the next week or so. BB is from FloridaChi.com and is expecting at the same time that our Canela is... Karen her owner claims she is as big as a house!!! Chico was her stud--yay Chico!!! But, our Canela looks like she is carrying maybe one or two tiny hamsters... It is Canela's first litter--so, that may have something to do with it???
So, here we are excitedly awaiting the little ones. Can't wait to see what we have!!!!

No comments: