About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Let me just reflect here for a moment---dogs and animals, in general, are so much easier to deal with than our human children... This summer has me wasted---with all 4 daughters at home and depending on ME--I am TIRED...

The dogs don't talk back, or leave their dirty plates out, or whine for this and that... I guess it's just these pre-teen years that are hard--can't imagine what the teen years will be like...

But, hey, those damn fleas are tiring--no matter what you use whether it's Advantix or Frontline--you can't get rid of them for good... What is up with that! For us, it is using a flea comb everyday and making sure they are killed one by one--yeah, I guess that can get tiring too... But, hey, I know I am blessed and would not have it any other way.... :-) Thanks for listening to ME whine a bit...

No comments: