About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Still waiting


Nothing yet! That is a good thing--day 63 is the 21st of Aug--and it's good for them to hold on until the end--for the puppie's sake... But, it's funny she barely looks like she is carrying-yet, you can feel the little buggers kicking and moving...

She is having lots of morning sickness. The games I have to play to get her to eat are tiring and futile, sometimes, but I have to try it all--I do not want to have little weaklings being born... They need to rump and healthy in my opinion.

So, as we approach the due date--suspense grows and grows--what will they be like???!!!

No comments: