About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fleas and HEAT--ughhhhh...

It's amazing to me that Frontline and Advantix are expensive as they are when they really do not eliminate the flea problem!  I mean they may break a fleas reproductive cycle, but honestly, they should also keep them off the dog--at almost $10 a vial--it's the least the medication could do... It's outrageous to me that so many medical products and meds are sooo unaffordable to so many due to ridiculous pricing...  So many more dogs would be saved from Heartworm alone, if only it was a medication that was reasonably priced--but, unfortunately, that isn't the case...  Shame, darn shame... 

Here we are battling this da** heat and fleas to no avail!  Frontline doesn't seem to be doing the full job and the poor dogs are having to stay in most of the day because of the temp. outside...  And it is only the unofficial beginning of summer--blahhhhh....


No comments: