About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chee Whiz...




Things don't always go as planned. Hershey is now in his new home with his great family. His ears came up--which his new owner wasn't too sure about (meaning whether they would come up or not). I knew they would--it's a good sign--shows he is comfortable and secure where he is at... But, Whiskey & Twinkie, which will be going to the same home, to be brothers for life, had to stay another week or maybe two. Someone passed and they are experiencing a lot of sadness and grieving... Quite understandable...

So, Whiskey and Twinkie are still learning their lessons from the older chis here at home--which is great for them and their socialization, in general. I will miss Whiskey's green eyed stare when he leaves. Twinkie is just a little ball of fur--he was born the largest (by a lot) yet is now the smallest of the three! Too funny and sooo unpredictable as life usually is. Lesson learned for all of those that are followers of the weight charts---foo foo, got you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ana,
Hows it going? I saw the new pix of Zuess, he is so cute. I cant believe how they called him a Billy Goat it sounds just like Lola, she is a scavenger and loves to chew on tags on anything. we love her so much and are so glad she is a part of our family. Her and Carmella get along great. Take care hope all is well there with youe family, I still would love to come over some day and bring the girls. Maybe this summer. TTYS.
Linda