About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Flu Days & lots of puppies

Puppies don't know or care that you're sick!!!! They still want to chew aching joints & fingers--there is no discrimination here... Lucy is trying to not give them any milk--but they sneak a little here and there anyway... Adriana, our two year old, has mastered the one arm carry with the puppies and I have to say, she looks as if she has done it all her life! She is the pee pee & poo poo Patrol around the house--at this point it's still so small it doesn't bother me.

These little blue demons are running, playing, wrestling then collapsing and falling into a deep coma... Their energy will be missed...

No comments: