About Me

My photo
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
I was school taught for grooming at FIAA, in Winter Park. I have worked at both large corporate grooming salons and small independent ones. Love this profession! I consider myself talented and gentle and love all the pets that come through my door... I have excellent references.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Blog Entry!

So, now I am about to enter the world of blogging! Hello 2009-huh? Anyway, we have all been struggling with a nasty flu and tiny chis running around needing our love and attention... Not easy... Lucy and Chico's pups turned 7 weeks this past Mon and the thought of them going to their new homes is looming =( As much as I love finding good families for them, it also makes me teary to know they will be out of our lives sooner than later... I hope that when I die the first thing I see when crossing over are all the little ones we have had and loved!

No comments: